The Septuagint Bible is unique in that:
- It was written in 300 B.C. (and yet contains all the books of the Old Testament)
- It was written in Greek (translated from Hebrew)
- Jesus used it. Jesus is His Greek name (Yeshua in Hebrew, but we say Joshua)
- The name Jesus (and/or Christ) is in 112 chapters of this version of the Old Testament
NOTE: This website organizes my content for you in ways Podcast channels can't. And this main page will inform you what I'm working on (feel free to make requests). I often drop what I'm doing, to make a podcast for those who ask.
What I'm working on now (5/1/2023):
- Re-recording older podcasts to improve their quality;
- I am inserting fun challenge podcasts into the Septuagint Audio Bible, to help you catch mysteries you may have missed, and to celebrate the ones you have found;
- And I will try to make the Septuagint easier to download (and provide a way to add in or filter out the challenge podcasts as desired).
Over the years, my ministry has clearly been attacked. So if you notice delays, lift up a prayer for me and feel free to make requests: firstname.lastname@example.org